In WATS, the Software Distribution module lets you create, distribute, and install software packages across your test stations and clients. Clients can be configured to automatically receive software packages based on filters such as location, station name, product number or revision. This gives you an efficient way of keeping all your test stations up to date with the correct software/firmware.
In this webinar, we will be going through all steps to create, distribute and install software packages.
- WATS Client Package Manager
- Creating a software package
- Adding installation files
- Assigning tags and attributes
- Distributing and installing the software